The EFCN Water Leadership Program is geared at early and mid-career water professionals who want to increase leadership skills and occupational knowledge. In this program, cohorts complete a challenging but flexible virtual program that supports leadership growth and professional development across a range of utility management skill sets.
Though the program is limited to accepted cohorts only, select sessions will be open to general public.
Who the program is for:
- You’re an early or mid-career water professional who wants to increase your leadership skills and knowledge to take the next step in your career
- You want quick access to experts and chances to network with your peers
- You’re excited about joining the next wave of Water Workforce leaders in the U.S.
Water Leadership Program cohorts gain access to the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to EFCN’s peer network
- One-on-one career advice from experts
- Editorial support for blog publication in EFCN’s Multimedia Library
- Subscription to Municipal Water Leader
- Travel stipends for training conferences (amounts vary based on participation for a estimated amount of $200-400)
- Digital badge for your resume/LinkedIn
*When possible and applicable, we will also apply for Continuing Education Credits in congruence with state requirements and participant interest.
Interested in learning more?
Download the Water Leadership Program course packet for a full list of benefits and details.