The EFCN Water Leadership Program is geared at early and mid-career water professionals who want to increase leadership skills and occupational knowledge. In this program, cohorts complete a challenging but flexible virtual program that supports leadership growth and professional development across a range of utility management skill sets.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re an early or mid-career water professional who wants to increase your leadership skills and knowledge to take the next step in your career
- You want quick access to experts and chances to network with your peers
- You’re excited about joining the next wave of Water Workforce leaders in the U.S.
Water Leadership Program cohorts gain access to the following benefits:
- Exclusive access to EFCN’s peer network
- One-on-one consulting with experts
- Editorial support for publishing Op-Eds
- Subscription to Municipal Water Leader
- Travel stipends for training conferences
- Digital badge for your resume/LinkedIn
Interested in learning more?
Download the Water Leadership Program course packet for a full list of benefits and details.