WY Training | Utility Workforce Planning for Wyoming Small Systems
Location | Laramie County Community College, Room 123 (Bridger Trail Room) – 1400 E. College Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007
Description: This workshop will build knowledge and skills for intentional water workforce recruitment, retention, and succession planning strategies.
- Assess existing challenges in workforce development
- Promote your organization among potential employees
- Maintain a workplace culture that attracts and retains high quality staff
- Support diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Prepare for retirements and unexpected exits
Trainer: Brian Bohnsack, Program Manager; and Jeff Severin, Program Manager, Wichita State University Environmental Finance Center
Continuing Education Units: Approved for 5 hours in any area (2022.1505).
Please Note: Lunch will not be provided and is the responsibility of attendees.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, owners, and operators of water systems serving less than 10,000 people
- Decision-makers for water utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems
Venue Name - Laramie County Community College, Room 123 (Bridger Trail Room)