Webinar | SOPs: Developing and Using Effective Standard Operating Procedures
Description: Effective Standard Operating Procedures help to ensure that critical procedures are done according to accepted standards. SOPs are also useful for operator training and quality control. This class will cover the steps to create and implement effective SOPs.
- Describe how SOPs can be used for tasks, training, and quality control
- Identify tasks that require an SOP
- Explain the benefits of using SOPs
- List the elements of an SOP
- Update and track SOPs
- Analyze and test SOPs
Presenter: Gregory Pearson, Water & Wastewater Trainer, Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center at Michigan Technological University
Please Note: This webinar has NOT been submitted for approval of continuing education credit. We can provide a certificate of attendance to eligible attendees, but cannot guarantee it will meet your PDH or CEU requirements.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, owners, and operators of water systems serving less than 10,000 people
- Decision-makers for water utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems