MO Online Training | Asset Management for Missouri Small Systems
Description: In our asset management workshops, you will learn about how asset management can benefit your system. Not sure where to begin? We will provide you with the tools you need to get started and will walk you through the process.
With limited revenues, aging infrastructure, and regulatory obligations to meet, a comprehensive approach to managing your system is vital. You may have problems related to unknown meter, valve, or hydrant locations. You may not be sure of which asset(s) to replace given limited funds. Asset Management can help you solve these problems, and more.
- Develop an inventory of utility components
- Identify critical assets for sustained operations
- Make decisions about how to operate, maintain, repair, and replace those assets
- Set goals for level of service at a sustainable cost
CEUs: This training is approved for 5.0 Renewal Training Hours for Water Treatment, Distribution, and Wastewater. Attendees must attend all three training days in order to receive credit.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, owners, and operators of water systems serving less than 10,000 people, or wastewater systems with an average daily flow of less than 1 million gallons
- Decision-makers for water and wastewater utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water and wastewater systems