Registrations have closed.
MN State Webinar | Utility Governance & Management: What board members need to know
by Averi Davis
491 491 people viewed this event.
Date and Time: 1-26-2023 @ 01:00 PM (CDT) to 1-26-2023 @ 02:00 PM (CDT)
Location: Online Event
Description: This workshop introduces board members to legal responsibilities and their roles in ensuring adequate technical, managerial, and financial capacity for water and wastewater utilities.
- Understand utility roles & responsibilities
- Describe fiduciary responsibilities of board members
- Explain how utility capacity is measured and improved
- Apply financial management concepts
- Describe operations and compliance requirements of utilities
Trainer: Gregory Pearson, Water & Wastewater Trainer, Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center
CEUs: This webinar is NOT pre-approved for Continuing Education Credit, but we will provide certificates of attendance to eligible attendees for their personal record.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, owners, and operators of water systems serving less than 10,000 people, or wastewater systems with an average daily flow of less than 1 million gallons
- Decision-makers for water and wastewater utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water and wastewater systems