Registrations have closed.
MD Online Training | Setting the Right Rates for your Wastewater System
by Averi Davis
254 254 people viewed this event.
Date and Time: 7-21-2022 @ 10:00 AM (EDT) to 7-21-2022 @ 12:00 PM (EDT)
Location: Online Event
Description: This workshop will help you ensure the financial stability of your wastewater system while providing safe, quality service at fair rates. We will focus on understanding different types of costs for wastewater systems, how systems can select rate setting objectives and match those with appropriate rate structures, as well as best practices for rate setting and design.
- Develop rate setting objectives
- Determine the cost of providing wastewater service
- Anticipate changes in revenues year-to-year by changes in use
- Measure the affordability of rates for all of your customers
- Create rate structures that reflect your rate setting objectives
Trainer: Evan Kirk, Project Director, Environmental Finance Center at the University of North Carolina
CEUs: Pending Approval.