Date: April 14, 2022
Description: When it comes to water resilience, success stories sometimes seem confined to bigger cities. This session, from the 2022 Tap Into Resilience Summit, focuses on how water resilience strategies can be scaled down so they are achievable by small drinking water and wastewater systems. The panelists frame the unique resilience challenges facing small systems, highlighting communities that are advancing water resilience through green stormwater infrastructure and other approaches. Panelists also share how partnerships have led to success, ultimately zeroing in on how smaller systems can make progress toward their resilience goals. The presentations are followed by an audience Question and Answer period.
- Ellen Kohler, Director of Applied Research & Programs, Water Center, UPenn
- Diane Schrauth, Policy Director, New Jersey Future
- Charlotte Katzenmoyer, CEO, Capital Region Water
- Linda Reid, Principal / Consultant, Water365, LLC
- Sukhwindar Singh, Pennsylvania State Lead, RCAP Solutions Inc.
- Richard Dovey, President, Atlantic County Utilities Authority