Date(s) - 03/10/2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
This training has been canceled. It will be rescheduled for a later date.
This workshop covers skills and information to help you manage your water system successfully now and into the future. Topics include:
- Have the right people to run your system
- Ensure you get the longest life out of your infrastructure and have a plan to replace it
- Have the money you need for operations and capital
- Communicate these plans and financial needs to decision makers and the public
Who Should Attend:
• Managers, owners, and operators of small water systems serving less than 10,000 people, including local government systems and tribal systems, as well as all other types of water systems, such as: homeowners associations, mobile home parks, resorts/campgrounds, schools, prisons, and more
• Decision-makers for water utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
• Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems
Training Hours: This class is pending CEU approval.
Trainer: Evan Kirk, Project Director, Environmental Finance Center at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Contact: Allison Perch, email@example.com
Register for Workshop
This event is fully booked.