Date(s) - 04/23/2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
View presentation here.
Infrastructure upgrades and improvements are a necessary part of operating a small water or wastewater system, but they can often be difficult to get started. In this webinar, you will:
* Learn where to look for sources of infrastructure funding, including USDA Rural Development programs and State Revolving Fund programs
* Learn how to assemble and select a team of professionals
* Learn about the services and contributions of financial, legal, and technical project partners
* Get a better understanding of the Quality-Based Selection process for technical engineering services
* Learn about the services the Engineer will provide during the preliminary, design, and construction phases of the project
Presenter: John A. Sullivan, PE, Sr. Research Engineer at Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center, Michigan Technological University