Date(s) - 03/18/2020
9:00 am - 3:00 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
March 18th, 2020
This is a 1-day workshop in partnership with the Whatcom Watersheds Information Network (WWIN)
Some problems have one answer while others have multiple solutions and potential fixes. How do
we know we are making the right choice? Understanding the root cause of a problem is the crucial
first step in addressing the issue appropriately.
You will learn how to:
– Develop strategic plan structures and approaches
– Use tools to identify potential weaknesses and strengths goals
– See problems through the lens of multiple perspectives
– Use a systemic decision-making approach to analyzing problems and their causes
– Flip the problem into an opportunity for better community buy-in
EFCN Presenter: Sarah Diefendorf, EFC West
Please contact Jessica Ellen Eckerlin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about this workshop or to inquire about attending.