Date(s) - 01/22/2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Nephi City Hall
This workshop will cover skills and information to help you manage your water system successfully now and into the future. Topics include:
- Have the right people to run your system
- Ensure you get the longest life out of your infrastructure and have a plan to replace it
- Have the money you need for operations and capital
- Communicate these plans and financial needs to decision makers and the public
Who Should Attend:
• Managers, owners, and operators of small water systems serving less than 10,000 people, including local government systems and tribal systems, as well as all other types of water systems, such as: homeowners associations, mobile home parks, resorts/campgrounds, schools, prisons, and more
• Decision-makers for water utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
• Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems
Training Hours: This class has been approved for .6 CEUs.
Trainer: Matthew Kennedy,Rural Development Specialist, RCAC
Contact: Matthew Kennedy, mkennedy@RCAC.ORG
Register for Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.