Date(s) - 08/14/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
How do I know how much of the water I produce is generating revenue and why should I care? Understanding and controlling non-revenue water is important to maximize system revenues, cut energy use and operating costs, improve water quality, address failing infrastructure, and mitigate impacts of limited water resources from drought or contamination. This workshop will show you how to identify non-revenue water categories and how to take the first step of developing a water loss control program.
You will learn how to:
– Understand the water balance
– Complete a water audit
– How to identify data sources, collect, and evaluate the data
– Improve data quality through collaboration
– Identify and understand data errors
– Use the results of your audit and identify available tools to maximize revenue
Trainer: James Markham – Research Scientist, Southwest Environmental Finance Center
Contact: Francine Stefan, firstname.lastname@example.org
CEUs: This workshop is pre-approved for 0.6 CEU for Utah drinking water system operators.
Register for Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.