Date(s) - 11/30/2018
9:00 am - 3:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Rincon Government Center
About this Complimentary Workshop:
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
– Change attitudes and behaviors of individuals and groups
– Communicate project and financial needs to the Tribal Council and the community
– Use techniques for persuasion and managing conflict
– Develop community outreach campaigns
– Gather community support for your projects to reach your goals
This training will focus on teaching tools and communication techniques that will help you and your department attract more involvement and gather community and Tribal Council support for initiatives, projects, and funding.
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is useful for department supervisors, managers, and staff involved with natural resource protection, water, and waste management. We hope you’ll join us!
This event is a collaboration between the Environmental Finance Center West (EFCWest), the Environmental Finance Center Network (EFCN), the Native American Environmental Protection Coalition (NAEPC), and the Rincon Band of Luiseño Indians.