Date(s) - 09/26/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Have you attended an introductory asset management workshop in the past? Have you read about asset management? Do you know the basics but not what to do next? If so, this workshop is for you. We will examine the next steps you can take in your asset management journey.
You will learn:
– Techniques, tools, and examples for developing asset inventories and building maps
– Setting and measuring level of service goals
– Using data to generate probability of failure–such as pipe break data–which is the first part of criticality, and how to add consequences to the analysis
– Developing a simple Capital Improvement Plan from existing data
– Developing an asset valuation for your system
Trainer: Heather Himmelberger, Director, Southwest Environmental Finance Center
Contact: Heather Jones, email@example.com
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is designed for water systems serving 10,000 or fewer people (though systems of any size may attend), especially targeting local government systems. While all attendees are welcome, this workshop is most suited for attendees who have some understanding of the basics of asset management
CEUs: Approved for 6 hours (water and wastewater) by the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Bureau of Safe Drinking Water
Register for Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.