Date(s) - 09/12/2017 - 09/13/2017
8:30 am - 5:00 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Keizer Community Center
September 12-13, 2017
Day 1: 8:30am-5:00pm
Day 2: 8:30am-12:30pm
Successful leaders need strong communication skills to affect attitudes and get things done. Regardless of your position, leadership happens at every level of a water system.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
– Communicate with the community, board, regulatory bodies, and funding agencies
– Gain support for decisions involving rates, budgets, and improvements
– Create compelling communications to change awareness, attitudes, and behaviors
– Create a motivated, adaptive, and safe work environment
– Reduce conflict, and improve staff collaboration and participation in decision-making processes
Trainer: Sarah Diefendorf, Director and Lauralee Barbaria, Associate Director – EFC West
Contact: Jessica Eckerlin
Who Should Attend: This workshop is designed for water systems serving 10,000 or fewer people (though systems of any size may attend), especially targeting local government systems facing financial challenges. Owners of privately owned systems, consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems are also invited to attend.
Register for Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.