Date(s) - 11/06/2019
9:30 am - 2:00 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Contact Hours: No CEUs or Contact Hours.
When: Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 9:30am-2:00pm.
The Syracuse University Environmental Finance Center will host state, regional, and federal agency representatives to provide information about the funding process for municipal infrastructure. This roundtable features updates on grant and loan programs, opportunities for co-funding, and the chance to meet with funders.
Who: Municipal supervisors and mayors, council/board members, town clerks and managers, DPW staff, town planners, engineers, and other interested community leaders are invited to attend!
9:30AM Registration and coffee
10:15AM Funding Roundtable
12:30PM Presentation: Representative from the Center for Discovery
1:00PM Small group discussions with funding agencies
Moderator: Khris Dodson, Associate Director, Syracuse University Environmental Finance Center | View Presentation
- Brenda Smith • Community Programs Director • US Department of Agriculture, Rural Development | View Presentation
- Leila Mitchell • Environmental Program Specialist II, Division of Water • NYS Department of Environmental Conservation |View Presentation
- Anni Balbian • Professional Engineer 1, Bureau of Water Supply Protection • NYS Department of Health |
- Jen Sunkes • NYS Environmental Facilities Corporation | View Presentation
- John Demarest • Program Manager, Division of Local Government Services • NYS Department of State | View Presentation
- Charles Philion • Program Director, Office of Community Renewal • NYS Homes & Community Renewal | View Presentation
- Candace Balmer • State Lead • RCAP Solutions | View Presentation
- Patricia Pomeroy • Executive Director • Hudson Valley Regional Council | View Presentation
Contact: Contact Jes Eckerlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-350-8534 with registration or program questions.