Date(s) - 11/06/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Pioneer Valley Planning Commission
TCHs: Approved for 5.5 TCHs by the Massachusetts Board of Certification of Operators of Drinking Water Supply Facilities Board.
Course #: DWT-2018-64
Have you attended an introductory asset management workshop in the past? Have you read about asset management? Do you know the basics but not what to do next? If so, this workshop is for you. We will examine the next steps you can take in your asset management journey.
We will discuss:
– Techniques, tools, and examples for developing asset inventories and building maps
– Setting and measuring level of service goals
– Using data to generate probability of failure–such as pipe break data–which is the first part of criticality, and how to add consequences to the analysis
– Developing a simple Capital Improvement Plan from existing data
– Developing an asset valuation for your system
Trainer: Dawn Nall – Program Manager, Southwest Environmental Finance Center
Who Should Attend:
• Managers, owners, and operators of small water systems serving less than 10,000 people, including local government systems and tribal systems, as well as all other types of water systems, such as: homeowners associations, mobile home parks, resorts/campgrounds, schools, prisons, and more
• Decision-makers for water utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
• Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems
Contact: Tara Hackel, email@example.com
Register for Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.