Date(s) - 04/09/2020
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
***This workshop has been postponed due to university travel restrictions. It will be rescheduled.
You work hard to provide safe, quality drinking water to your customers at fair rates. But how are your finances? This workshop will provide you with the tools to improve the fiscal health of your utility without compromising service or deferring maintenance.
You will learn how to:
– Design appropriate rate structures
– Track and benchmark financial performance
– Plan for future capital costs
– Identify external funding sources (loans and grants)
Trainer: Stephen Lapp, Project Manager, Environmental Finance Center at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Contact: Allison Perch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend:
• Managers, owners, and operators of small water systems serving less than 10,000 people, including local government systems and tribal systems, as well as all other types of water systems, such as: homeowners associations, mobile home parks, resorts/campgrounds, schools, prisons, and more
• Decision-makers for water utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
• Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems
CEUs: This course has been approved for 6 hours by the Louisiana Department of Health
Cost: Complimentary. Meals will be the responsibility of the participant.
Register for Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.