Date(s) - 10/08/2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Connecticut Online Training | Asset Inventory and Mapping for Small Water Systems
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2020
Time: 2:00pm-3:30pm EST
Training Credits: Approved for 1.5 TCHs by the Connecticut Department of Public Health Drinking water Section
Description: Join the Environmental Finance Center Network and the Connecticut Department of Public Health Drinking Water Section for a 1.5-hour Asset Management Training.
- Develop basic skills to build a digital data collection application
- Understanding how uniform data collection improves your inventory and analysis
- Discuss techniques, tools, and examples for developing asset inventories and building maps
- Gain a general understanding of the usage of collected data in water system mapping across a variety of GIS platforms such as ESRI’s ArcGIS Pro, QGIS, and Google Earth
- Identify and learn to leverage the GIS technologies available to your system
- Heather Himmelberger, Director, Southwest Environmental Finance Center at the University of New Mexico
- James Markham and Luke Andrews, Research Scientists, Southwest Environmental Finance Center at the University of New Mexico