Date(s) - 08/27/2019
9:00 am - 3:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Owens Valley Indian Water Commission
Grant management can be a trip down a long road. Effective strategies and techniques can smooth out some of the bumps and roadblocks along the way and speed up the process.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• Create and manage a comprehensive grant file
• Document and track budgets and grant expenditures
• Comply with OMB Uniform Guidance
• Structure time and effort reporting
• Communicate effectively with your project officer
• Understand basic bookkeeping and finance principals
Who Should Attend: This workshop is useful for tribal managers, staff and other departments involved with grant implementation and reporting, for water and environmental initiatives.
Host: This event is a collaboration between the Owens Valley Water Commission, the Environmental Finance Center West (EFCWest), the Native American Environmental Protection Coalition (NAEPC), and the Environmental Finance Center Network.
Register: Contact Lauralee Barbaria to register or with any questions at email@example.com