Date(s) - 08/23/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Have you attended an introductory asset management workshop in the past? Have you read about asset management? Do you know the basics but not what to do next? If so, this workshop is for you. We will examine the next steps you can take in your asset management journey.
We will discuss:
– Techniques, tools, and examples for developing asset inventories and building maps
– Setting and measuring level of service goals
– Using data to generate probability of failure–such as pipe break data–which is the first part of criticality, and how to add consequences to the analysis
– Developing a simple Capital Improvement Plan from existing data
– Developing an asset valuation for your system
This workshop is most suited for attendees who have some understanding of the basics of asset management. Tribal water systems are strongly encouraged to attend.
Trainer: Dawn Nall – Program Manager, Southwest Environmental Finance Center
TCH Credits: The Advisory Committee on Water Supply and Wastewater Licensed Operator Training has approved this workshop for 5.5 TCH credits. NJDEP Approval #: 99-071807-10
Contact: Francine Stefan, email@example.com
Register for Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.