Date(s) - 09/12/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
In this workshop, you will learn about how asset management can benefit your system. Not sure where to begin? We will provide you with the tools you need to get started and will walk you through the process.
With limited revenues, aging infrastructure, and regulatory obligations to meet, a comprehensive approach to managing your system is vital. You may have problems related to unknown meter, valve, or hydrant locations. You may not be sure of which asset(s) to replace given limited funds. Asset Management can help you solve these problems, and more.
You will learn how to:
– Identify the 5 core components of asset management
– Develop an inventory of utility components
– Identify critical assets for sustained operations
– Make decisions about how to operate, maintain, repair, and replace those assets
– Set goals for level of service at a sustainable cost
Trainer: Heather Himmelberger, Director, Southwest Environmental Finance Center
Contact: Heather Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.