WI Online Training | Managing Your Wastewater System Into the Future
Day 1 | November 29, 2022
Day 2 | November 30, 2022
Day 3 | December 1, 2022
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST
Description: To improve sustainability, wastewater systems can engage in strategic planning to improve financial, technical, and managerial capacity. In this class you will learn how to apply tools to assess the capacity and performance of your utility and how to create a strategic plan that builds long-term sustainability. In addition, utilities will learn about different restructuring strategies small utilities can use including shared services and partnerships.
- Understand the strategic planning process
- Analyze utility performance and conduct prioritization
- Apply Financial Management Strategies
- Explain methods to improve TMF capacity for wastewater systems
- Explore shared services, partnerships, and restructuring options
Trainer: Gregory Pearson, Water & Wastewater Trainer, Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center
CEUs: This training is approved for 5.8 hours for municipal waterworks and wastewater operators.