Registrations have closed.
Webinar | Lagoon Wastewater Treatment Systems: What They Are and What They Are Not
by Cristen Crew
610 610 people viewed this event.
Date and Time: 5-24-2023 @ 01:00 PM (EDT) to 5-24-2023 @ 02:00 PM (EDT)
Location: Online Event
Description: In this 1-hour webinar, experts from the Wichita State University Environmental Finance Center will discuss lagoon wastewater treatment in a way you may have never heard of or seen. Topics that will be covered include:
- What lagoon treatment systems are (and are not)
- Where and why lagoon treatment is used
- How they work
- Treatment performance
- Do lagoons have a future?
- Good O&M practices
- And more!
Presenter: Mike Tate, PE, Project Associate, Wichita State University Environmental Finance Center
Certificate: This webinar has NOT been submitted for continuing education credit approval. We can provide a certificate of attendance to eligible attendees but cannot guarantee it will meet your PDH or CEU requirements.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, owners, and operators of wastewater systems with an average daily flow of less than 1 million gallons– particularly lagoon treatment
- Decision-makers for wastewater utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving wastewater systems