Webinar | Collection System Maintenance
by Cristen Crew
452 452 people viewed this event.
Date and Time: 6-13-2023 @ 01:00 PM (EDT) to 6-13-2023 @ 02:00 PM (EDT)
Location: Online Event
Description: In this 1-hour webinar, experts from the Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center (GLEIC) will discuss recommended routine maintenance tasks for wastewater collection systems, including:
- Methods for cleaning sewer collection mains
- How smoke testing is conducted and interpreted
- Flow testing procedures for collection system mains
- Methods used to conduct condition assessment mains
- Defining flow and filtration in collection systems
- Methods for assessing lift stations & diagnose operational issues
- And more!
Presenter: Gregory Pearson, Water & Wastewater Trainer, Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center at Michigan Technological University
Certificate: This webinar has NOT been submitted for approval of continuing education credit. We can provide a certificate of attendance to eligible attendees, but cannot guarantee it will meet your PDH or CEU requirements.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, owners, and operators of wastewater systems with an average daily flow of less than 1 million gallons
- Decision-makers for wastewater utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving wastewater systems