MI Training | 2022 Rates and Affordability for Small Wastewater Systems
Description: User rates are the primary revenue source for small wastewater utilities and small systems must find the correct balance serving the needs of their community and providing cost-effective service.
- Learn how to conduct a rate analysis
- Analyze budgets and operational costs
- Review affordability metrics
Trainer: John Sullivan, PE, Senior Research Engineer, Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center at Michigan Technological University
Continuing Education Units: This training is approved for 0.6 Managerial CECs for Wastewater Operators by Michigan EGLE.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, owners, and operators of wastewater systems with an average daily flow of less than 1 million gallons
- Decision-makers for wastewater utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving wastewater systems
Venue Name - University Center at Gaylord