Location | UGA Gwinnett Campus, Room 108 – 2530 Sever Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Description: This workshop will cover skills and information to help you manage your water system successfully now and into the future, including workforce planning, financial planning, and rate-setting.
- Have the right people to run your system
- Ensure you get the longest life out of your infrastructure and have a plan to replace it
- Have the money you need for operations and capital
- Communicate these plans and financial needs to decision makers and the public
Trainer: Hope Thomson, Project Director, Environmental Finance Center at the University of North Carolina
Continuing Education Units: Pending Approval.
Please Note: Lunch will not be provided and is the responsibility of attendees.
Who Should Attend:
- Managers, owners, and operators of water systems serving less than 10,000 people
- Decision-makers for water utilities, including mayors, finance officers, utility managers, public works directors, city councilors, board members, tribal council members, and clerks
- Consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems
Venue Name - UGA Gwinnett Campus, Room 108