Our Water Loss workshops will show you how to identify non-revenue water categories and how to take the first step of developing a water loss control program.
You will learn how to:
– Understand the water balance
– Complete a water audit
– How to Identify data sources, collect, and evaluate the data
– Improve data quality through collaboration
– Identify and understand data errors
– Use the results of your audit and identify available tools to maximize revenue
For more information on workshop agendas, locations, and times, visit our Upcoming Trainings page.
Southwest Environmental Finance Center