Date(s) - 01/12/2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
* This webinar does not qualify for CEUs.
Thursday, January 12, 2017
(1:00pm-2:00pm CST | 12:00pm-1:00pm MST | 11:00am-12:00pm PST)
About the Webinar:
If you are looking to find ways to partner or collaborate with other water systems, you probably have many questions about the process.
– What options do I have?
– Where is a good place to start?
– Are there ways to partner with other water systems without losing control over our water supply?
– What issues should we deal with when partnering with other water systems to avoid future headaches?
– How can I get out of the water business?
You may have specific questions regarding something you’ve tried and had difficulty with. This online forum provided individuals with a unique opportunity to ask any and all questions regarding water system partnerships and regionalization.
Jeff Hughes and Glenn Barnes from the Environmental Finance Center at The University of North Carolina will be on hand to answer your questions. Both have extensive experience helping water systems with partnerships and regionalization.