Date(s) - 09/27/2017 - 09/28/2017
12:00 am iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Durango Community Recreation Center
Day 1: 8:00am-4:30pm
Day 2: 8:00am-12:00pm
Successful leaders need strong communication skills to affect attitudes and get things done. Regardless of your position, leadership happens at every level of a water system.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
– Communicate with the community, board, regulatory bodies, and funding agencies
– Gain support for decisions involving rates, budgets, and improvements
– Create compelling communications to change awareness, attitudes, and behaviors
– Create a motivated, adaptive, and safe work environment
– Reduce conflict, and improve staff collaboration and participation in decision-making processes
Trainer: Sarah Diefendorf, Director – EFC West, Dominican University of California
Contact: Jessica Eckerlin