Date(s) - 06/07/2018
9:00 am - 3:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
CEUs: This workshop has been submitted to the state for CEUs.
Small water systems are struggling to recruit and keep experienced staff. What will happen when your utility’s long-term operator or manager retires? Who knows all that they know? This workshop will focus on succession planning, operator recruitment, and staff retention strategies. We will discuss links between workforce development, system sustainability, and long-term planning.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
– Analyze gaps in your current workforce
– Write compelling job descriptions
– Re-brand your workplace culture to attract qualified applicants
– Retain excellent talent long-term
– Recruit and work with Millennials
– Prepare for the Baby Boomer retirement phase with succession planning tips
Trainers: Tonya Bronleewe – Program Manager, and Leslie Kimble – Marketing Coordinator, WSU Environmental Finance Center
Contact: Leslie Kimble, email@example.com