Date(s) - 05/29/2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Cost: This workshop is complimentary.
CECs: The New Mexico Environmental Department has approved this course for 5.0 Training Hours. Navajo Nation EPA has also approved this course for CEUs.
About this Workshop:
Have you attended an introductory asset management workshop in the past? Have you read about asset management? Do you know the basics but not what to do next? If so, this workshop is for you. We will examine the next steps you can take in your asset management journey.
We will discuss:
- Techniques, tools, and examples for developing asset inventories and building maps
- Setting and measuring level of service goals
- Using data to generate probability of failure–such as pipe break data–which is the first part of criticality, and how to add consequences to the analysis
- Developing a simple Capital Improvement Plan from existing data
- Developing an asset valuation for your system
Who Should Attend:
While all attendees are welcome, this workshop is most suited for attendees who have some understanding of the basics of asset management.
Trainer: James Markham – Research Scientist, Southwest Environmental Finance Center
Contact: Tara Hackel, firstname.lastname@example.org