Date: July 25, 2013
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Why attend this workshop?
- Create Messages to Motivate Your Audience
- Influence Changes in Thinking and Behavior
- Manage Conflict
- Learn Persuasion and Community Outreach Techniques
You will leave with tools to:
- Justify Your Decisions and Recommendations
- Harness groups knowledge
- Manage Interactions on Teams and in Your Community
- Increase Your Ability to Respond to Unforseen Events
This workshop is specifically designed for decision makers at water systems, or who work with water systems, including supervisors, managers/operators, elected officials, town managers and planners, and mayors.
What people are saying:
“This was by far one of the best trainings I have been to. I think many of the things you showed us can be used in everyday events. I know I came away with more than CEU’s.”
“Fantastic job! We need more of these trainings.”