Date(s) - 09/06/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Have you attended an introductory asset management workshop in the past? Have you read about asset management? Do you know the basics but not what to do next? If so, this workshop is for you. We will examine the next steps you can take in your asset management journey.
We will discuss:
– Techniques, tools, and examples for developing asset inventories and build maps
– Setting and measuring level of service goals
– Using data to generate probability of failure–such as pipe break data–which is the first part of criticality, and how to add consequences to the analysis
– Developing a simple Capital Improvement Plan from existing data
– Developing an asset valuation for your system
Trainers: Heather Himmelberger, Director – Southwest Environmental Finance Center
Contact: Tara Hackel, firstname.lastname@example.org
CEHs: This workshop has been approved for 6 hours of water (CEH2018-120) and wastewater (WW2018-127) operator CEHs.
Cost: Complimentary. Lunch will be provided thanks to the West Virginia Section of the American Water Works Association.
Who Should Attend:
While all attendees are welcome, this workshop is most suited for attendees who have some understanding of the basics of asset management including public works directors, water utility managers, operators and maintenance staff, and financial staff. Owners of privately owned systems, consultants and technical assistance providers serving water systems are also invited to attend.