Date(s) - 11/14/2016
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
About the Webinar:
Small water systems and their consulting engineers should attended this two-hour webinar to learn about the State Revolving Fund Program. We discussed:
- The benefits and advantages of the SRF program for funding your infrastructure project;
- Requirements related to federal SRF financing;
- How to meet the above requirements;
- SRF funding timelines and process; and
- Tips on how to score higher on your SRF application.
Participants also had the opportunity to ask questions about Utah’s SRF program.
Stacey Isaac Berahzer, Senior Project Director – The Environmental Finance Center at The University of North Carolina
Michael Grange, State and Federal SRF Program Manager – Division of Drinking Water, Utah Department of Environmental Quality
Kenneth Bousfield, P.E., Division Director – Division of Drinking Water, Utah Department of Environmental Quality
Who Should Attend:
This webinar was designed for water systems serving 10,000 or fewer people. Owners of privately owned systems, consultants, and technical assistance providers serving small water systems are also invited to participate.
Stacey Isaac Berahzer, Isaac@sog.unc.edu
Resources: Webinar Powerpoint Slides