Date(s) - 06/07/2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
CEUs: The South Dakota Board of Operator Certification will grant up to 5.5 contact hours to any operator that attends.
This training is also approved for 0.92 CMC Experience or 0.92 MMC Advanced Education point for city clerks.
You work hard to provide safe, quality drinking water to your customers at fair rates. But how are your finances? This workshop will provide you with the tools to improve the fiscal health of your utility without compromising service or deferring maintenance.
Attendees will also learn how to develop a water loss control program through water audits. See how the water audit process is relatively pain-free and can provide numerous benefits to your water system.
You will learn how to:
– Design appropriate rate structures
– Set appropriate rates to recover costs & fund infrastructure needs
– Plan for future capital costs
– Identify external funding sources (loans and grants)
– Complete a water audit per AWWA methods
– Use the results of your audit and identify available tools to maximize revenue
– Find tools available to detect leaks and minimize non-revenue water
Trainer: Nicholas Willis – Program Manager, WSU Environmental Finance Center
Contact: Leslie Kimble, email@example.com
Register for Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.