Date(s) - 06/13/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Have you attended an introductory asset management workshop in the past? Have you read about asset management? Do you know the basics but not what to do next? If so, this workshop is for you. We will examine the next steps you can take in your asset management journey.
We will discuss:
– Techniques, tools, and examples for developing asset inventories and build maps
– Setting and measuring level of service goals
– Using data to generate probability of failure–such as pipe break data–which is the first part of criticality, and how to add consequences to the analysis
– Developing a simple Capital Improvement Plan from existing data
– Developing an asset valuation for your system
While all attendees are welcome, this workshop is most suited for attendees who have some understanding of the basics of asset management.
Credit Hours: This training is approved for 6 credit hours for operators by the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality. Class number: 14703
Trainer: Dawn Nall – Program Manager, Southwest Environmental Finance Center
Contact: Francine Stefan, email@example.com