Date(s) - 04/02/2015
8:30 am - 3:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
This workshop was designed for local government drinking water system managers, finance directors, elected officials, or anyone who is involved with financial decisions for their water system. The objective of the workshop was to provide participants with financial tools to ensure their systems can continue to deliver safe reliable water for years to come.
This workshop covered rates and rate setting, controlling costs, planning for capital expenses, accessing external funding (loans and grants), tracking and benchmarking financial performance, and other Enterprise Fund issues that small water systems face.
This workshop was designed for water systems serving 10,000 or fewer people, especially targeting local government systems facing financial challenges. Owners of privately owned systems, consultants and technical assistance providers serving small water systems were also invited to attend.
- Whiteboard Video: Financing Benchmarking for the Water Industry
- Water Finance 101 for Small Water Systems
- Assessing Financial Condition of Systems
- Revenues for Small Water Systems
- Capital Finance for Small Water Systems
- Affordability for Small Water Systems
- Presentation by Oklahoma Water Resources Board
- Oklahoma Program Reference Guide (USDA Rural Development)
- Additional Programs (USDA Rural Development)