Date(s) - 11/06/2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Pioneer Valley Planning Commission
This workshop was rescheduled from September 13, 2018 to November 6, 2018.
Training Units: This workshop has been submitted to the state for training units.
Have you attended an introductory asset management workshop in the past? Have you read about asset management? Do you know the basics but not what to do next? If so, this workshop is for you. We will examine the next steps you can take in your asset management journey.
We will discuss:
– Techniques, tools, and examples for developing asset inventories and building maps
– Setting and measuring level of service goals
– Using data to generate probability of failure–such as pipe break data–which is the first part of criticality, and how to add consequences to the analysis
– Developing a simple Capital Improvement Plan from existing data
– Developing an asset valuation for your system
Trainer: Dawn Nall – Program Manager, Southwest Environmental Finance Center
Contact: Tara Hackel, email@example.com