Date(s) - 10/04/2017 - 10/05/2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm iCal (add to your calendar)
Register Fill out form below to register for this event.
Times for this two-day workshop are as follows:
Day 1: 8:30-4:30 (Wednesday October 4, 2017)
Day 2: 8:30-12:30 (Thursday October 5, 2017)
Successful leaders need strong communication skills to affect attitudes and get things done. Regardless of your position, leadership happens at every level of a water system.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
– Communicate with the community, board, regulatory bodies, and funding agencies
– Gain support for decisions involving rates, budgets, and improvements
– Create compelling communications to change awareness, attitudes, and behaviors
– Create a motivated, adaptive, and safe work environment
– Reduce conflict, and improve staff collaboration and participation in decision-making processes
Trainer: Sarah Diefendorf, Director and Lauralee Barbaria, Associate Director – EFC West
Contact: Jessica Eckerlin
Cost: Complimentary. Please register to reserve your spot.
Register for Workshop
Bookings are closed for this event.